Monday, October 17, 2011

Lura Barua.....Not Perfect

I don't have perfect points anymore but I have already improved in my healthy habits so much.  I exercise every day now, from doing nothing before.  I get my 2 veggies and 2 fruit in everyday, from not that often before.  I only eat dessert once a week now, from everyday before.  I don't eat late at night now, from eating a 4th meal at night just about every night.  I am getting the Book of Mormon read for the first time.  I take vitamins every day, which I didn't take any before.  Also now I am able to shut down my laptop by midnight and go to sleep instead of staying up every night until 3:00am.  I am slowly losing the small child I have been carrying around.  These will be lifetime changes this time.  Thank you so much Tori.

No comments:

Post a Comment