Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Exercise change!! READ!!

This is effective immediately....this week!
I posted before about a possibly change to the challenge. I wanted to get some feed back. After hearing from several of you and really thinking this through. I feel strongly to change it. So the exercise points are now counted in 1/2 hours. So you can still workout at least 30 minutes everyday for your points or you could work out at least 3 1/2 hours a week and each 1/2 hour will count as a point. You still get to have a free point once a week which is a 1/2 hour for your free point.
Yes i understand that some of you will not like this change, and if that is the case then go ahead and do it just like it was set up as. I feel like this will be a better addition to the challenge. Not because its easier ...but because i feel like it will be better on your bodies to be able to have a rest period in between your workouts if you need it.

If you have any questions or concerns please email me at toriklein@yahoo.com
I am so proud of all of you and how hard you are all working on the challenge! Great job! keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment