Sunday, November 6, 2011

Possibly change....READ!!

I have had a few people suggest this and i actually don't think its a bad idea. so i want to see how you guys all agree with it....
So instead of working out 30 minutes a day. We would change it to be that you have to work out for a total of 3 1/2 hours a week.... so each 1/2 hour would still count as a point with you being able to use a FREE point for one of the half hours. i know that there are several people doing extensive workout plans right now and they need that day of "rest" in between workouts to not hurt there body and then on the days they are working out, it is a couple hours that they are working out not just a 1/2 hour. I thought that this would be a good change to the challenge but i want to get everyones opinion.

So again....instead of 30 minutes a day it would be a total of 3 1/2 hours a week ...with each half hour counting as a point just like before. With still being able to use a free point for one of the half hours.... got it?
Comment with you thoughts...

3 comments:

  1. I don't think this should be allowed. I think the point is to do it on a daily basis. The people that are doing the routines knew that going into the challenge. I dont see how this is any different than wanting to stretch a free point out over the entire week, say drinking a soda a little at a time over the week.

    If everyone wants to change this then I want be able to eat multiple days of vegetables in one day.

    Nate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lets not forget the spirit of this challenge.....
    I would be fine with the change. As a fitness instructor I would suggest its important to take a "rest day" when you're training or in an intense fitness program. The damage to your body, if you don't, will not be worth your point over the weeks!
    Having said that, I workout and teach 12-14 hours/wk burning an average of 1000 calories per class so if we don't change the exercise point I'll continue to take my free point on the real "day of rest"....Sunday!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this idea just, but of course in my perfect world. I would be able to count one of the extra half an hours I work in the day as a bonus point so I could earn back some of my points I lost for dessert :) It is hard some days to be able to work out till the end of the day for me, a couple weeks ago I had to work out at 11 at night and I was waking up the next morning at 5 to run 19 miles. It just didn't make sense. Whatever is fine with me. I had 2 really rough weeks losing and keeping track of my points but this week I am determined!!
    Kira

    ReplyDelete