Sunday, September 25, 2011

Samantha Godfrey/Total Points: 69

Well, I have to say this first week was very refreshing! I was soo proud of myself for my consistancy! My most proud accomplishment is NO SODA! That is definitely not easy but I feel so good about it. I struggled with the "No eating after 8 pm." If I stick with the paper/rule 8 pm was really hard to accomadte when I was waking up and starting my day close to noon. (Really not as wonderful as it sounds.) I would finally be hungry around 8 or so for dinner but then I was up until a little after midnight. I am hoping with this next week of recovery I will be able to get back onto a better timing schedule/routiune for my days.

I did struggle with the "30 min. of exercise" only because I had envasive knee surgery a week ago. So, I made a conscience effort to keep the free weights by the bed at all time. With little movement due to my brace and recovery time I worked my little arms to the bone this week. In the end arms can be sexy right? Haha!

I was happy with my 69 points and am looking forward to bigger numbers next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment